These days, web designing industry became an important factor in promoting a business or marketing a product. There are people who can actually do it with the help of internet but there are professionals who are working in a company that do services such as this. Whenever a person comes and sees your website, he spends hardly 4 or seconds to to decide whether they are going to continue browsing your website or not. That is why the design of your website is important as it is your door to their interest.
Topics to be covered:
• Introduction of HTML
• Structural Elements Of HTML Documents
• HTML Editors
• HTML Elements
• HTML Attributes
• Tables In HTML Documents
• Hypertext And Link In HTML Documents
• HTML Forms
• Introduction of CSS
• What Is CSS
• Type of CSS
• Styling HTML with CSS
• CSS Responsive
• Introduction of HTML5 and CSS3
• What Is HTML5
• What is CSS3
• Bootstrap CSS
• Font Awesome
• Website Hosting
• Choosing your Domain Name!
• How to choose a web hosting provider?
• Tips after you register with a hosting provider
• Test your website on your own PC before you go online
• Using FTP Client Filezilla
• Preparing to Publish your Website
• Folder Structure
• Setting Up the Options
• Uploading Files
Highlights of Workshop:
• Experienced and Dedicated Faculty Members
• An understanding of basic design principles (alignment, color, typography, hierarchy)
• How to apply those principles to your own projects.
• How designers think and tip on how to work with a designer.
• Resources to use for design inspiration and further learning.
• Exposure to Live Projects from Day One.
Who can Attend ?
• Any Graduate / Diploma / ITI Course.
• Any Person who having a Basic Computer Skill.
• Any Person who having a Basic Internet Knowledge.
A class for those who can't seem to get their site looking just right.